Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nearly finished engine upgrade mods so would like a tadge more stoppin power.
Have OHlin coilovers fitted,is it possible to upgrade to brembo's, has anyone done a brembo upgrade and could point me in the right direction as whats needed to carry out the upgrade.
Am a mechanical geek so any machinin etc's no problem..cheerz..nitrous :smthumbup

·
Registered
501 Posts
they fit on no problem,i have a set on my car,make sure you get the bolts as there longer,only snag i came across was wen i fitted the rears i had to remove the dust plate so the bigger discs & calipers could fit on:smthumbup

·
Registered
139 Posts
they fit on no problem,i have a set on my car,make sure you get the bolts as there longer,only snag i came across was wen i fitted the rears i had to remove the dust plate so the bigger discs & calipers could fit on:smthumbup
Agreed .. just done the same on my car .. but didnt get any longer bolts .. as the fixings on the brembos are the same depth as standards .. Did have to get different bolts to hold them on though .. 12x25`s for the fronts and 10x25 hex bolts for the rears ... and had to grind the lip off the dust cover to allow for fitting of the rear discs ...

I have standard 17`s from a 5 .. the new calipers fit damn snug behind them !! .. doubt very much they would fit behind the original 16`s :smthumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts