Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, in need of new discs and pads but think I need my brembos overhauling first as I think slider plates have corrosion behind them causing sticky callipers!
So I'm thinking I might as well go the whole hog and get a rebuild and repainted before I get my new discs and pads, it's never ending this evo game:lol:
Does anybody do this service on here or has anyone had it done ?
Thanks in advance
Justin:mitsi::smthumbup

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Hey mate how you been I've heard people send there calipers of to godspeed think that's what they called. I sold my evo of you haven't an I have pair of discs front you can have the £25.00 now I don't need them.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks manni, yea I heard you sold it, I was a bit shocked having just been chatting to you at evotune meet! Thanks for the offer but will be getting brand new discs and pads!
Keep safe mate:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Np mate 👍

If I'm not treading on any toes I'd like to buy them if you'd sell them and post them to me. Just had to take my drilled and ground disks off trashed on the inside. Had to put my stock ones back on but there trash really corroded too much chewing pads at the moment

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
[email protected] will be extra

Of course my stock ones have corroded quite bad where I left them in garage so anything will be better. I'm on a serious budget right now got two major things I want to get done before I break it to the wife in gonna spend out on disks and pads

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Il have look may be able to help with pads also

Nice one I need mega low dust tho I've got some dexcel in there right now and my white wheels are as white as the day I had them powder coated two years ago. Let me know the price you need for postage. Or text me on 07891015683.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can you pm each other now!
Any recommendations for rebuild and refurb?

Reactions: murv
1 - 17 of 17 Posts