Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Brands sat 20th jan

Lee5 said:
I will be there, if its only to watch as new car is not ready yet.

Lee
Nice one mate,maybee you could jump in and i could show you some good lines ;) :crackup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
23,183 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Brands sat 20th jan

Corbs said:
Nice one mate,maybee you could jump in and i could show you some good lines ;) :crackup:
Or maybe you could let me drive and i could show you the right lines :crackup:

Lee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Brands sat 20th jan

Lee5 said:
Or maybe you could let me drive and i could show you the right lines :crackup:

Lee
Wot the 58 sec laps :crackup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
742 Posts
Re: Re: Brands sat 20th jan

Lee5 said:
I will be there, if its only to watch as new car is not ready yet.

Lee
New car ??? This sounds interesting. And what happened to the old car. Did like the old one :coolsm:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brands sat 20th jan

mike & jane said:
Can i see a little bit of rivalry here :crackup: :crackup: ;)
Should be there rich to see you getting your arse whipped by cathy :D :crackup: ;) :p

mike
hey mike,i gota gee him up abit,now he thinks hes quick ;) :utahere:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
23,183 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Brands sat 20th jan

MR.C said:
New car ??? This sounds interesting. And what happened to the old car. Did like the old one :coolsm:
Hi Chris

Yep i bought another evo just to do trackdays and sprints, but am still keeping the 5 as a runabout :D

Are you thinking of coming down to brands if you can get the time ?

Rich, i will bring the stopwatch :moon:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
742 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Brands sat 20th jan

Lee5 said:
Hi Chris

Yep i bought another evo just to do trackdays and sprints, but am still keeping the 5 as a runabout :D

Are you thinking of coming down to brands if you can get the time ?

Sounds good, looking forward to seeing the new car ;)

As usuall i'm working Saturday, so can't make it. :(
It's a shame i'm not nearer, then i could take a long lunch hour, like i'll do for Penfolds Ace Cafe meet this Sat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,398 Posts
Glad to here your back on the scene Rog :) Congratulations to you and the mrs ;) Nice car btw, looks like you've found a good one
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top