Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to the recent interest in having a Trackday at Brands Hatch. And after organising a good day last year. I thought i would sort this again for those of you who are interested.
Weekends dont seem to be available, so have gone for Monday 7th April. Brands hatch have reserved 10 places for us, but this can increase if there are more than 10.

Same as last year, you need to phone Brands hatch on 0843 453 3000 and state the date of the trackday and quote 'MLR' they will put you into our group and then once we reach 5 bookings everyone will recieve 10% of price you paid back to the card you paid with. We will recieve a free garage also. And a further free garage if we get 10 booked and so on.
Cost of the day is £199 but as said you will recieve 10% back when we reach 5.
It is an open pit lane general trackday event. And signing on is at 7.30am and the day ends at 5.30pm.

Your welcome to book your own garage when you phone to pay.

I am also hoping we can arrange a group photo session on the start grid either at lunch break or at the end of the day.

I will update this thread with the criteria and links etc when i get to a laptop :D

So get your names down here and tell me once you have booked and paid and ill update the thread.

Cheers

Chris

List

Skibob (Booked)
Beetle3501 (Booked)
Dynotech (Booked)
Mr matt (Booked)
Candy evo 8 (Booked)
Dangerousdave Booked
Jordan*7 Booked
Shorty2289 (Booked
Mitsi Colt (Dynotech) Booked
Jimbostir (Dynotech) Booked

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
Il be up for this just got to finish and fit my baffled sump!
I like the sound of this sump. Sling me some details dude :D

Oh and think this track day will fall to close after the sprint for me :( though I do need to actually get round to putting the engine in the car :lol:

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Will be there.First Rollout for Frankenstein.
Waiting for Ralph immo.Will book monday or thuesday.
Need a nice room or Hotel for 4.
Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will be there.First Rollout for Frankenstein.
Waiting for Ralph immo.Will book monday or thuesday.
Need a nice room or Hotel for 4.
Any ideas?
Nice one Mark, we will have room at ours, but may not have enough beds by then, as we have not moved in our new house yet lol

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I like the sound of this sump. Sling me some details dude :D

Oh and think this track day will fall to close after the sprint for me :( though I do need to actually get round to putting the engine in the car :lol:
Baffled sump sounds a great idea! Would like some info on this cheers.
It's all fairly straight forward, mine needs it as I was still seeing surge nearly half way down the pit straight in 5th last year as well as paddock, Druids and clearways!! Winged to hold an extra 2l which roughly doubles what is below the plate inside. Also boxed and gated around the pickup pipe. Just need a final burst of enthusiasm to do the last couple of bits and paint it and get it on the car!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
If you get there for around 9.30am the morning session will have just started:D

Bring ya bash hat for a Pas lap:D

1 - 20 of 161 Posts