Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, so I learned quite a bit on Friday. It was my first try at 'moving targets' and the results aren't great (you need to get the motion in the shots otherwise the cars just look like they're parked) but I'm fairly satisfied for a first try! I forgot my polariser for the static shots so that was a tad annoying but I think I got away with it!

There are more at: www.dreamtime-digital.co.uk (on the front page just click on the link). Pls be patient as some of my site can be a little slow - especially if you all look at once :angel: Oh, and yes, I did have a bit of a bias toward the red 9GT!
Sorry if I missed anyone - if you PM me yr plate or whatever I'll have a look for you.....

**EDIT: I hadn't realised members were using other weapons too, so apologies for missing you if you were equipped with machinery other than Evos!

Here are a few samples/faves - my take on the day!

Cheers all!
Danny

And one or two for besty and his pal - we had a very impromptu shoot later in the day!! Must do this again some time with other members.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hi Danny,

Great pics, and thanks for taking the time to snap a few up by the grandstand.

Cheers

Wayne

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They look great pictures. Plenty of colour/contrast and neat designs/composition (like the Lambo/Porker pic).
Hi John

Thanks! Appreciate that - and nxt time I shall get a few of your beast as well, you can count on it!

I like the Lambo/GT3 shot too - was fun to make a cool composition of those two - they were parked in just the right places - problem was the hoards of people letching over 'em!

Danny

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Superb pics mate. I'm loving the white VII. It looks stunning. :coolsm:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:coolsm: brilliant pics, don't suppose you're going to Donny and/or Cadwell and taking pics there too are you?
I am going to do my best to be 'out and about' this year! I'll be sure to let everyone know.... I think those two dates could work for me! :smthumbup

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
During my 7 years of membership they have to be some of the best pictures I've seen posted.:smthumbup

Skeletor
Well, that's high praise indeed, thanks for the compliment! :smthumbup

Hope I can wow you with some more as the year goes on! And hopefully my panning shots of the moving cars will get better - it was a quick learning curve on Friday as I'm more used to the static stuff!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts