Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good to see five Evos today at a Subaru organised day!
Had an execellent time kicking ass (including 911 turbo) and it was good to meet a few others from here.

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeah, it was cool.

I'll have to get some slicks though cos I couldn't quite keep up with you and Justin in the dry on S03's!

Cheers,

Phil
Blue Evo VI

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a good day i had two sessions in my friends williams3 clio and the red EVO 1
that was wild.
went past two impreza in the clio they were a bit shocked !!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was that you that spun the Clio on the way into Clearways (the left hander)? Lovely big slide ;)

Cheers,

Phil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nick Xoticar : Did Bill enjoy it? And did Hazel use the GSR? Has he booked you all in for Cadwell yet?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was the guy who car it was, his brother was the one who lost it in the black imprezza aswell.
HAZELL did get a go in bills car thats when i was in the clio she got very nervous and came back in
what a day though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi

A little birdy told me that Hazel from Team Xoticar is getting a ford capri like the one that was at brands hatch that had yoko tyres on it

NICE |EQU|) ????????????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think you guys best watch out EVO on its way and she is going to whip some arse !!

cant wait too see!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i tell u what maximum respect to EVO, she was the only girl to take on the lads on the track in the wet

RESPECT |EQU|)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HI THIS IS HAZEL FROM XOTICAR I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT TIME I HAD MY SAY YES I DID GO OUT IN THE GSR AND I WAS VERY NERVOUS BUT IN MY DEFENCE THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME ON THE TRACK AND FIRST TIME DRIVING THE EVO 1 ALSO IT WAS WET. I DID ENJOY IT AND AFTER SOME PRATICE I WILL BE BACK IN MY EVO 5 (NOT IN A CAPRI) WHICH I AM LOOKING FOR AT THE MOMENT IN YELLOW. SO IF ANY ONE KNOWS OF ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. ALSO THE LITTLE RICHARD WHO SAID ABOUT ME AND THE CAPRI SHOULD STAY QUITE WITH HIS AUSTIN METRO MAYBE WE WILL SEE THAT ON THE TRACK (HA HA)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HI ITS HAZEL JUST WANTED TO SAY ONE MORE THING ABOUT BRANDS LAST SUNDAY SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MAKING JOKES ABOUT THE CAPRI BUT RICHARD IN THE BLACK WRX THAT SPUN ON THE DAY DOES NOT THINK THE CAPRI IS FUNNY AS IT OVERTOOK HIM WITH GREAT EASE . (GUTTED) SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT AN EVO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jokes???? What jokes everyone at xoticar knows that u like capri's and are getting one after ur celica gives up, also i heard u want it in yellow (NICE |EQU|)! ) with go faster strips down the side.

U go rudegirl

Maximum Respect iiii

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was the one at Brands in the yellow evo5 http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

Make me an offer I cant refuse, and its yours... [img]http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle > ROFL

Justin Foden

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Too much http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

£21k

Going to have the windows tinted this Wednesday....from a girls point
of view , what do you think ? I think it will look superb with the yellow
as long as the tint is not too dark.

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
FROM A GIRLS POINT OF VIEW I THINK TO TINT THE WINDOWS WOULD SPOIL THE CAR. ALSO WHAT WARRENTS YOUR CAR BEING £21000 WHEN I THINK THE TRUE VALUE IS BETWEEN £16000 AND £17000. BILL SOLD AN IMMACUALTE SILVER EVO 5. 15,000 MILES FOR £16000, INCLUDING 1 YEARS WARRAINTY.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts