Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Could one of you guys tell me the size of a standard Evo 5 disc.Any info on the Brembo caliper would also be useful. I currently run an FTO but would like to upgrade to Evo 5 discs and callipers.Been told they wont fit but am running 18 alloys.I can get a bracket made to allow them to sit properly, so i cant see the problem.If anyone could mail me a disc even if it is warped would be good as i just need to trial fit the parts.If anyone has callipers for sale who would allow me a trial fit first with a promised sale once i know they would fit. I will pay postage on any parts sent and will pay up to £150 for a set of front callipers once i make sure they fit.Any help or info would be great.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
markyboy,
5 and amp; 6 r the same , 320 mm diam x 32 mm thick.
U will also need 2 change yr front suspension spring and damper rates because the weight of of the disc's and calipers will b a substantial increase over the FTO stuff. Also , I thought FTO wheels were 4 stud , Evo's r 5 stud so u wud have 2 change hub's 2 !
Calipers shud b easily available due 2 lots of 6 owners changing 2 AP 6's , don't buy oem disc's tho , I wud suggest Tarox Sport Japan disc's ,better value 4 money , I can supply these at a good price , if u decide 2 go ahead mail me 4 a price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts