Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Does anyone has fitted brake pads that are a real improvement on the standard brembos but that are not noisy at all?

What about the ebc green stuff from power engineering?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm just about ready to change my Brembo pads and was also wondering what are the alternatives to the Brembo's and what are the problems that are associated with them. I've also been told that the best replacement to get for the Brembo's are Brembo's. If that's the case what's the lowest price anyone has been quoted and by whom. Buying them from Ralliart/Mitsubishi seems kind of expensive.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dragon Autosport do the Front Brembo Pads for £115|PLS|VAT or there abouts.
The rears are about £50|PLS|VAT.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont go for Greenstuff !!!!

RED STUFF for normal rd Use, squeel occasionaly when not warm!!
Go for Red Stuff or Yellow Stuff, Tried them on the track and they work well,,,,,, no fadeing!!!!
Or Apexi Pads from Japan But they are really expensive!!
Max from RC DEV can import some really good Jap Pads But they squeel for normal Rd Use but ACE on the track!!!
Ask him what make they are im not to sure can't read Japanese!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha

Darin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only choice if you do not want squealing is OE replacements from Dragon. Anything else is noisy. I had Mintex 1144 pads fitted, but soon ditched them. Braking was better but far to noisy at low speeds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.