Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone notice the brake lights on the 6 still work when the car is switched off and the keys are out of the ignition?

Strange.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone also still got the flare in their car? They are usually removed for the SVA but I have seen a few Evo's with the flares still in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HH6

Aha - wandered what the hell that little bracket (empty) was for, so stuck a maglite torch in it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not got a flare in mine or seen where it goes but I always wondered what the bracket thing was for in the FTO I used to have. Suddenly everything was clear!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've still got the flare in mine.

One of the guys at the garage when I picked the car up said they had lit one and placed it on the ground standing up as you are supposed to do and it melted a small circle of tarmac under the flare. You strike it like a giant match on the road.

Don't try this one at home.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've got the flare in mine, don't imagine ever having to use it though, unless I convert the Evo into a boat ;)

Don't Pulsar GTiRs come with an umbrella in the drivers door jamb? That's pretty cool:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My Flare's there too. Sometimes it flies out under hard acceleration to add to the buzz! Ever tried driving fast whilst frantically scabbling around in the passenger footwell to avoid accidental incineration? Fun....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think the flare should be removed for sva because it can come out whilst you are driving/in emergency.
Maybe it is like most things, once sva completed, everything put back on the car (naughty).
I once had a car fail sva because the radio had a button that protruded from the dash by 0.0001 (exageration) of a millimetre.
strike it up, hours of endless fun!?
scary bit is trying to put the bugger back out again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts