Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have volunteered (doh!) to produce a list of parts/servicing data for inclusion on this site for all Lancer Turbos/Evo's.
Could anybody who has fitted after market brake items (discs/pads/upgrade kits etc.) please send me the following details so we can all share in the knowledge!

Information required on your brake items:
Car model
Make, Item Description and amp; Specification (e.g. Brembo, Front discs, 330mm, vented)
Part Number
Supplier and amp; Price
How you rate the item out of 5 (1 terrible, 5 excellent)
Any comments, good or bad or any items to note about fitting etc.

Please don't think that if you have used an item and it was rubbish that its not worth mentioning.
In fact it is probably more important that the bad products are listed to make sure no one else wastes their money on them.

Please send your responses to [email protected] or ICQ me with your responses or post on this thread.

Please lend your support to this so we end up with a good resource for anybody to refer to.

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If it can help you,I've tryied FRITECH brake pads on my EVO V.

The braking power is ok,but nothing special. They should have a quiet hard compound,when I went for brembo pads again the pedal feeling was less direct.

Anyway,I had them once at the front and once at the rear. They are probably the noisyer pads I ever saw!!!
They make noise when they're cold and even more whend they're warm even under hard braking!!!

I bought them in italy and there the price was around £50 front and £40 rear.

Actually I've got project µ mevius pads at the rear,so I can't not really say anything about braking power,but they're not really noisy but a lot more expensive £100 r.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts