Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guys,

I'm the one that organises the Boxhill meets through my Yahoo group Japukmeets. I generally always post info on this board as well.

Boxhill meets will be postponed until April, I don't want to have too many meetings per month otherwise the turnouts are low. The big meet we are doing is the Santa Pod one for 24th Feb and then the big Bolney meet on the 16th March. I have already started threads for these meets but also keep an eye on Japukmeets for the latest info and updates.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/japukmeets

Regards

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Adamevo1

It would be good to meet a few members at Boxhill.

I only live about 25 minutes away and would make a nice change for a local meet.

Count me in for the next one.

Skeletor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am well up for a mini Box Hill meet, as long as its a Sunday.

It will be a great oppertunity to play with some really fast bikes
(and usually kick their arse!) round the circuit .

How's about a nice warm Sunday early April ?????

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It has been so long since the first post that I'd forgotten all about it and to be honest I thought I was going to get slated for the 'free country' bit!! Anyway I'm definitely up for a 'minimeet' at Boxhill, I'm only in Wallington and if I wasn't I'd still be there! Warm April Sunday evening, nice cool Stella, condensation dripping down the glass (Just the one mind), on a bench in a beer garden, talking ######## whilst looking at a load of evo's in a car park - Suit you sirs!!! Then a blip by Rikas, through the car park and out onto the 'circuit', when I look in my rear view for you lot and see noone is there but all in front of me. I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Sunday at around 2pm-well I could, but not on here!! Anyway shall we pencil in 7th April at 2pm? If that's a bad day for anyone, no problem, we'll change it.
It would be interesting to hear about your cars.I'm sure I'll be able to spot Justin at 2 miles away!!(Yellow 5). Anyway this is me and a few of my meager mods (compared to you guys). Silver evo 1 Gsr with Hyper muffin (Oh muffler),17 League Tantrum rims (looking for some new ones), Blitz id-sbc, power meter,HKS power flow,HKS boost gauge, FATT turbo timer, GAB adjustables, cusco front/rear struts. Power meter reads 313 bhp but that's probably inaccurate. 1.2 bar. Anyway, looking forward to feedback and putting some names to faces. Cheers guys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi guys,

I'm not deciding on the next Japukmeets day at Boxhill yet. When we're at the Bolney meet I will discuss with a few people when the best date would be for the next Boxhill meet. April 7th does sound about right but I prefer to make it a saturday because if the bikers turn out in force on the Sunday we won't have anywhere to park our cars.

I'll see what the opinion is over the next few weeks. Keep an eye on my Yahoogroup for the latest info on upcoming meets

Cheers

Si
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/japukmeets

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
7th April sound good to me.

I prefer a blast with the bikes.

Is this going to be the date.

Skeletor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sunday 7th April it is, its a date !

Keep it a fairly low-key affair, it gets packed with bikers on a Sunday
and we'll only need a handful of Evo's to have a right hoot !

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Si, either sat or sunday is good for me,
great roads around ranmore common as well, if the speed ramps/ bikers get you down.
RogerRally

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
would love 2 meet some fellow evo1 owners adamevo1 but where the hell is boxhill i'm in kent hope it aint too far p.s any thing for kids to do i.e pub with garden, i got lots of brats otherwise i leave them at home and upset the mrs again

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Evo 1, Boxhill is near Dorking in Surrey.It is high up with a good viewpoint, but go down the twisty roads to the dual carriageways and roundabouts for great 'evo' roads. The bikers meet there on Sundays to do there thing.Nice pubs and stuff-a good exuse to take the other half for a day out,when all of a sudden, Oh look darling there appears to be a load of cars like ours.Shall we follow them before we go for lunch? Should take you about 40mins to get there.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts