Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Boxhill 2001 is a meet arranged in conjunction with Japukmeets. There will be all makes of japanese performance cars. It has been arranged for Saturday 3rd Feb.
The meet is at the cafe at the bottom of the hill as you head into Dorking on the A24. Come off the M25 at junction 9 and follow signs for the A24 towards Dorking. At the petrol station (might be a Texaco) turn left to continue towards Dorking on the A24 and after about 2 miles you come to some dual carriageway. The cafe is a little way after the start of this dual carriageway. If you miss the first turning you can continue to the roundabout, turn left, travel a small way up the hill and the main entrance is on your left.

The event starts at Box Hill at about 2.00pm.

Would be nice to see some EVOS there.

Cheers

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Dave,

I shall be popping along if the wife fails in her quest to get tickets for the football... http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
has any one arranged any early morning sunday meets for a blast,like we use to on our motorbikes.?

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
The GTO club will be there, not sure how many of us are going but it could be about a dozen or so.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
just a word of warning, beware of the large police presence here usually speed traps on all fast roads in AND they`ll have you for small or fancy number plates!!!!

take it easy out there!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
I'm very local to there, so I shall try and get down in the afternoon.

And yes the local plod tend to be very aggressive when policing the roads around Rykas, esp. The 50MPH limit at the actual Mickleham Bends themselves. If you're caught doing something stupid round here, they tend to throw the book at you! http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/Sad.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

Andy Hedges
L 300 EVO

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
See you there. If I run out of time on the morning you might see the world's first dirty Evo...

Steve.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts