Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
Does anyone know when the next boxhill jap meet is ?
If only you had posted this thread yesterday mate :wallbang:

I have been having breakfast at Rykas all this week and I could have found out for you mate :goingmad:

I will see what I can find out for you anyway ;)

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
I have just looked up Rykas on the web and can't find any Jap Meets booked for this year - but that doesn't mean to say there aren't any planned - just that I am no good at searching for stuff on the web :crackup:

I have got the number for Rykas and will give them a ring over the weekend to find out what the score is with the Jap Meets OK :smthumbup

·
Registered
832 Posts
If only you had posted this thread yesterday mate :wallbang:

I have been having breakfast at Rykas all this week and I could have found out for you mate :goingmad:

I will see what I can find out for you anyway ;)
There are better places for breakfast :shake:

Who actually organises the jap meets?

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
There are better places for breakfast :shake:

Who actually organises the jap meets?
Well I have been working in Boxhill at the top of the Zig Zag all week and just wanted something hot Norm :crackup:

I will find out aswell - who organises them normally OK :smthumbup

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah ive been to a couple and theres normally a good turn out of really nice jap motors. I think the Supra club run it.

Cheers for finding out for me Jon

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
Yeah ive been to a couple and theres normally a good turn out of really nice jap motors. I think the Supra club run it.

Cheers for finding out for me Jon
Supra Club eh - that should be easier to find now on the web just incase I can't get hold of Rykas on the phone tomorrow mate Cheers :coolsm:

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
yeah well up for this.... boxhill always a nice drive too... :)

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
yeah well up for this.... boxhill always a nice drive too... :)
Well if it is just a meet at Rykas you want that is easy to sort out matching that to the Jap Meet may take a little sorting out like finding the date for starters :crackup:

I have looked on the web and the Supra website are showing any Jap Meets there at the moment but a phone call to Rykas should be able to get a date for it anyway OK :smthumbup

Cheers

Jon

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
I went into Rykas today for breakfast - just for a change :crackup:

There was nothing about any up and coming jap meets on their notice boards and the only staff that were there were new so they didn't know what was going on in the way of meets yet.

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
The only ones I could see on the Supra Website or Ryka's Website was for 2006 or 2007.

But if you want I can do a meet for the MLR at Rykas though no problem.

·
Registered
571 Posts
yeah, go ahead and organise one for a sunday soon, count me in, love Boxhill !!!

:smthumbup

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
You normally find a link to this meet in the MR2 forum or the jap meets uk forum .
You will find that the MR2 forum is holding a jap meet at box hill on the 15-03-08 , hope that helps

mike
Thanks Mike :smthumbup

I will look into that :coolsm:

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
yeah, go ahead and organise one for a sunday soon, count me in, love Boxhill !!!

:smthumbup
OK Justin I will see what I can do mate but I am quite busy till the end of March now.

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
Jap Meets UK had a meet at Boxhill on the 3rd of March - but that is a Monday so it must have been last year's 3rd of March :wallbang: I wish they would update their calendars :goingmad:

I haven't checked the MR2s forum yet.

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
I have just checked the MR2 Forum and I can't find that meet you are saying about Mike - can you post a link or PM me the link please mate?

Cheers

Jon

·
Registered
302 Posts
might be going a bit leftfeild......but can't we just arrange our own meet, then and link it to a few other forums?

Can't see Ryka's having a problem with selling a few more burgers and milkshakes then usual!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts