Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are in very good condition and sound amazing for the size of them. They have normal speaker connections, so can be run from any amp with normal speaker cable. £90 delivered gets them, paypal (as gift) is fine.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Could i use these on my normal hi-fi system? I have Technics seperates and am looking for a second set of good speakers to finish it off.

·
Registered
11,463 Posts
looks like normal earth and live wires on the rear so normal speaker wire would fit :smthumbup

great speakers ;)

·
Registered
11,463 Posts
my bro in law, has these speakers around his house,,,great for hi-fi and surround sound imo..:smthumbup

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello,

These could be used as home speakers, but I wouldnt recommend it to be honest, great sound, but lack bass due to the size. I have been running them as front speakers in a home cinema sytem, but I have a centre speaker and a sub, in this configiration they are awesome. The only reason I am selling is because I have bought some double cubes.

Hope this helps?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ok thanks i appreciate your honesty :smthumbup
Hello,

These could be used as home speakers, but I wouldnt recommend it to be honest, great sound, but lack bass due to the size. I have been running them as front speakers in a home cinema sytem, but I have a centre speaker and a sub, in this configiration they are awesome. The only reason I am selling is because I have bought some double cubes.

Hope this helps?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts