Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LGEVO said:
Yeah im just humouring poor moses, he has had a hard life :crackup: :crackup:
lol u know what type of hard :D

by the way guys how was your day today mine was cool till i heard the result in the car radio

took the wife and lil kid to strathclyde m&d park again and then she wouldnt wanna go away from it screaming and crying hmm them took her to bonnybridge to see one of the best houses i ever seen

and then to cumbernauld to see more houses and then home and back out with the lil one and my lil nephew took them out for a chippie and then to pollokpark to play footie with them and then typical scotland started pishing :D

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
moses said:
lol u know what type of hard :D

by the way guys how was your day today mine was cool till i heard the result in the car radio

took the wife and lil kid to strathclyde m&d park again and then she wouldnt wanna go away from it screaming and crying hmm them took her to bonnybridge to see one of the best houses i ever seen

and then to cumbernauld to see more houses and then home and back out with the lil one and my lil nephew took them out for a chippie and then to pollokpark to play footie with them and then typical scotland started pishing :D
Yes moses little old me knows hard :crackup:

Ive had a not too bad day just been chilling and had my pal through from Falkirk with her wee boy so had him out in the garden running wild.

The b/f was here too all day meant to be here to see me but cleaned his car instead. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LGEVO said:
Yes moses little old me knows hard :crackup:

Ive had a not too bad day just been chilling and had my pal through from Falkirk with her wee boy so had him out in the garden running wild.

The b/f was here too all day meant to be here to see me but cleaned his car instead. :rolleyes:
sorry luv does he stay far and i was near falkirk myself just down the road at bonnybridge, its beautiful first time i went their was a few days back by chance and fell in luv with the place, its ned free and in the countryside :)

i would luv to have a house their

well done stuart nice one mate :D congrats a million and pray for us too :) :beerchug:

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
moses said:
sorry luv does he stay far and i was near falkirk myself just down the road at bonnybridge, its beautiful first time i went their was a few days back by chance and fell in luv with the place, its ned free and in the countryside :)

i would luv to have a house their

well done stuart nice one mate :D congrats a million and pray for us too :) :beerchug:
The other half stays in Edinburgh so its only 20mins from his to mine, well 10 in the evo :crackup:

Yeah bonnybridge is a nice place. :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LGEVO said:
The other half stays in Edinburgh so its only 20mins from his to mine, well 10 in the evo :crackup:

Yeah bonnybridge is a nice place. :D
maybe go for a walk some day in bonnybridge come along and will show u the long long tree's and plants :crackup: and grass even i will be robin hood and u can be maid marion :D wullie the bad sherrif :D and stuart as my mate lil john :lol: and cam can be the monk fryer :D

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
moses said:
maybe go for a walk some day in bonnybridge come along and will show u the long long tree's and plants :crackup: and grass even i will be robin hood and u can be maid marion :D wullie the bad sherrif :D and stuart as my mate lil john :lol: and cam can be the monk fryer :D
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.