Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there
i am looking for a boost gauge that will match the 7 ? also where will you fit a bod ?

someone must have done it, pics will be helpful :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sam,

Got the Defi boost gauge fitted to the steering column - will take some digital pics.

Can anybody host them on their www?

Rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers Rich
i can host them for you if you want. i have already uploaded some pics on my website

www.subarupower.co.uk

excuse the address though, it should be sorted soon :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing wrong with that address ;)

I like both cars, I just happened to test drive the Evo first so that's the one I bought :D

Yes, I am a muppet http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know what you mean, a lot of people on this board and on scoobynet do seem to think that though, hence my little remark ;)

both are great in different ways, both are so different actually.

sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rich

Wouldn't mind a pic - thinking of only two MODS for the car I've acquired and the gauge is one. Will put them on the site if you send them!

Jerry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sam/Jerry - pictures emailed. Jerry, let me know if you want one of the HKS Hyper t-tip

Lee - Cheers for the offer

Rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...forgot 2 mention - also got the HKS racing suction kit if u want pictures of that fitted

Rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bits 4 ,7 Mail me plse.

Hi rich
Got an Evo 7 Lhd in Sweden .
Could you E-mail me the photos aswell,of intake and boost gauge,or direct me to a site where they are!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi rich
thanks for the pics, i have just been back from a nice spirited drive at lunch time :)

the gauge look good and well positioned was the pod included ? they are the best match i have seen so far but does anyone do them with red writing ? i remember seeing some HKS ones with red writing and black background, but i can't remember where :(

can you please take some pics of the racing suction and the exhaust as well ? i will be grateful.

i phoned co ord sport last yesterday and asked them about the racing suction but they are wanting £285 for it !!! does it make a noticeable difference. ie is it worth it ?

sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chaps, will sort out the other pictures tomorrow and mail them to Jerry

Simon - I think the kit included everything needed to mount the guage to the steering column. Curtis from Powerstation fitted it.

Sam - Try asking Craig from NAM, don't think Defi do the red lumination. Until I get the new HKS downpipe and de-cat I don't think I will see the full benefits of the racing suction kit - sounds good though :D

Rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
craig does not answer any of my emails ?!

i am sure i will find something :D i am looking for a boost gauge intially but i have got something completely different in mind. i am looking for a digital display module that will show various parameters kind of thing.

did you get any boost rise from fitting the racing suction kit ?
i have got the decat already and the bigend bolts done from new :D

sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sam/Rich

Just returned home to all my mail. Uploaded Rich's pictures to the site and now have noticed Sam has already done this.

Merry Xams guys.

JF

1 - 18 of 18 Posts