Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, tried to p.m. about this a little while ago, without response.

Via ebay, I bought an E8 bonnet vent, and payment of £141 inc delivery was taken on the 24th of Jan 2010 by a Mr Sam Jones, via paypal.

As I understand it, I should have had the part in 5-7 working days, or have I missed something! If so, no problem, or if there is a backlog in supply, again, that's fine, but could you let me know either way.

Thanks in advance, Andy.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Hi Guys ,

Yes both have defo been dispatched , I have emailed the factory today and will have tracking numbers later on.

Will PM you soon as they land

J

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Guys ,

Yes both have defo been dispatched , I have emailed the factory today and will have tracking numbers later on.

Will PM you soon as they land

J
Thanks for your help, p.m'd you back.

Cheers, Andy.

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm, the plot thickens....there's a letter at my house from parcel farce informing me they have a package for me, from Taiwan.....I can only assume it's the vent, I'm not waiting for anything else. The good news is that it's there...the bad news is, they want £27.16 in VAT and clearance fees before they release it.

This can't be right can it, I thought the vent was £141 delivered?

Cheers, Andy.

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks like im going to get the same :mad:
Have you had this letter aswell? As far as I can see, the part is £113, and the delivery is £28, which is roughly (£27.16 ) what I'm being instructed to pay by Parcelfarce! They can eff off as far as I'm concerned!

Doubt this is anything to do with Cartel, to be fair, just another Govt. stitch up attempt.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Have you had this letter aswell? As far as I can see, the part is £113, and the delivery is £28, which is roughly (£27.16 ) what I'm being instructed to pay by Parcelfarce! They can eff off as far as I'm concerned!

Doubt this is anything to do with Cartel, to be fair, just another Govt. stitch up attempt.
not had anything yet, ithought these were rexpeed items, aint that whats printed across the ebay add :confused:

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
got my letter today from parcel force charges of £29.84 :smthumbdo can you sort something mate :smthumbup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts