Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want to bond my evo8 side spats as they look cr*p stuck on with 3m tape, anyone know where to buy "bonding" glue ?

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
when i saw bondage advice i thought u were gonna whop some1's arse :lol: :lol: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Same here. If that is what you are into, I recommend Torture Garden or Flesh in London. :smthumbup

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
>Can you not use a decent 2 pack epoxy resin or something similar?

cheers Andy, if you think this will work, ill give it a try, take it any decent car accessory shop will sell this ?

>Same here. If that is what you are into, I recommend Torture Garden or Flesh in London.

your all sick PERVES ! (ps do you have a web site for above ?) :lol:

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
um i do a bonding paste thats used in composites to stick boat decks to hulls.......

its thick and gloopy stuff and should stick rather well.

are you planning on keying the area up or sticking straight to paint?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was just going to stick straight to paint.

Am also going to order the boot spoiler and will bond that on too.

Can you help ?

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
justin, i have freefix 6470 that i sell. it sticks just about everything to everything, but any waxes MUST be removed or it will not bond. - a little cutting liquid should see you right there!

even 3m tape lets go if the cars over waxed :(

ill try and sort you out a little can as this stuff comes in 25kg pails!

expect about a tenner for a litre with hardner for the product and 7-50 delivery.

MLR staff, dont shoot me down here, im not making a bean on this, just helping a fellow member ;)

no reason i cant see freefix paste not sticking the two items togther, i was considering using it n the vortec genny i got.

tell you one thing though, once its there it wont come off, so if you need any kind of access behind said panel, dont do it!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks mate thats great, would be interesting to see other opinions, my worry is, if a side spat cracks, or if a new owner didnt like them, then they cannot be removed, same goes with your vortex gen, once its on, its on, and if a new owner doesnt like it, your screwed !

tough decision.....:wallbang:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts