Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone that was at bolney today.
Well i think the turnout surprised everybody that was there today, I dont think I have ever seen as many modded jap cars in 1 place before.
Not sure how many alltogether but I counted 27 Evos,
There must have been over 100 cars filling the car park, the wide verge, and both sides of the road for a 100 metres .
I was glad to see none of the EVO'S racing up and down the road, while it was fun to watch it was an accident waiting to happen . And what about that yakuza boss's lexus, there was more controls on the rear centre armrest than i have on my dash.
hope everybody had a save trip home.

Cheers
Tony

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeah too true, a brilliant day.

Please read my posting in the meeting section in the Bolney thread, I've copied in a message from the organiser saying thanks to all.

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The sound of the overrun on that GTI-r was ridiculous - never heard anything quite like it !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, great day today

only 1 complaint, no other early evos!!! I was the only one there, where is everybody!? must be other 1-3s in the area.
Couldnt believe the speed of that supra (blue one) that bloke was certifiable, coming down there at that speed, good fun to watch but definately an accident (and a big one at that) waiting to happen, like when the two scoobys nearly went into each other. On the whole though a very enjoyable day, hopefully there will be another one soon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts