Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on guys lets get the numbers up !!

There are so far 60 scoobies going to this event and and 18 Evo's confirmed, this event is now less than 4 weeks away, there are currently about 200 cars confirmed:

This is the list so far:

Me
LeeLegend
Andy_RSX
Yellow 5
Ryan
Geffers
Ants Evo
mjp
Djack
Big Evo
blaze
Croz
Aidy
Black Night
Night Kids
ManicStreetEvo
Phil
mazyb

To re-cap:

Saturday 16th March
Bolney Village (just south of Gatwick Airport)
from 11.30am onwards

There will be the obligatory Mimms meeting with a quick stop at Clackett Lane services and then onto Bolney. I estimate a 2 hour journey altogether (inc stopping at Clackett Lane) so we will be looking to leave from South Mimms by 9.30am with a view to reaching Clackett Lane by 10.30am.

If anyone else is interested please reply to this post to confirm.

Regards

Simon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yiasou Simon!

Sorry m8ty, will have to count me out of this one, Paj is booked on the rollers at John Nobles that day.

Will try to make the next one.

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since its only two weeks away I thought its time to start pushing this meet a bit more.

The list of attendees keep growing and growing, there are now over 200 cars expected to turn up, this will be one event not to miss.

The current list:

Me
LeeLegend
Andy_RSX
Yellow 5
Ryan
Geffers
Ants Evo
mjp
Djack
Big Evo
blaze
Croz
Aidy
Black Night
Night Kids
ManicStreetEvo
Phil
mazyb
japracer
Splodge

Do we have any more takers?? There will be over 70 Scoobies there so I'd like to see the Evo's better represented.

Cheers

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Simon

You will have to take me off your list, Pajero is going on the rolling road that day.

Ta

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Simon,

I'm hoping to be there (E5), and trying to persuade my mate to bring his Evo - trouble is he's got a 3-pointed star on the bonnet ;)

Darryl

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Blade you lazy git, get your ass along to this!

Where is the midlands massive, ain't you guys gonna show up?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update: This meet is kicking off big time !! There are now 265 cars expected, Fast Car will be doing a feature, so will Japanese Performance, the local paper will be doing an article and Meridian TV may come along to film the event.

Anyone else interested?

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the midlands massive only go to pussy evo meets :), wont mix it with the big boys.....

mimms rule

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I WILL be there with some others probably ... will bring the 340r just to stick out from the crowd http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

Anyone in surrey/thames valley want to meet up near kingston and go down via some nice roads (Umreet, mip ??)

regards

JacKal

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lee

Watch it big buddy! might cancel my rolling road slot just to come down to Bolney and drive over the top of your ickle evo :)

Teri

PS - Have a good one

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
count me in:)
Live quite far, so directions will be much appreciated.
Starting point will be Milton Keynes M1.

Tony

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tony why not meet up with us all at Mimms, there will be loads of Evo people to meet and drive down with

Its at the bottom of the A1

Ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Updated list:

Me
LeeLegend
Andy_RSX
Yellow 5
Ryan
Geffers
Ants Evo
mjp
Djack
blaze
Croz
Aidy
Black Night
Night Kids
ManicStreetEvo
Phil
mazyb
japracer
Splodge
Red Snapper
Jackal
Darwin6
Super Evo4

BTW, please make sure you're at South Mimms BEFORE 10am, we will be looking to leave by 10am latest. Also, anyone coming to Clackett Lane services (clockwise) please make sure you're there before 11am.

Well looking forward to it, only a few days to go !

Cheers

Simon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Ryan
That's a great idea, and I know where the place is.
Meet you all there about 9.00am ish.

Tony:)^-^

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Erm I know a lot of you have not been to Bolney b4, I work just down the road from there and was wondering one small thing...........

If a carpark was designed to hold approx 40 cars, how are 265 going to fit in? Should be worth a laugh though ay!

Anyway, I will definetly be there, look forward to seeing you all, its going to be fappin huge

:D :D :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts