Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of anyone who makes a body kit for the evo4 ? Seen splitters etc but no full on body kits.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Try Anthony @ Supradevelopments - number in the back of jap performance/banzai.
He make u anythin man!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Moby,

If you find out any info would you cut me in........just e-mail me or post on this thread...

Cheers bud..

Mad Dog Colie....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Moby,

Cut me in as well if you find the info:)
Looks like there are some E4's out there!!!
Hi to you all:)

Tony

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There isnt much e4 bodykits around to be honest, I have been looking at this area for my e4 for a while now! I have seen people change the e4 styling to an e5. there is a few vaileside kits around but only for the e6 but cost!!! (you dont wanna know!!) to be honest I dont see why the e6 bodykit wont fit the e4 cuz they uses the same base and shell of the car from e4-e6. has any of you seen the new vaileside kit??? its mad!! I wanted it but!!! a very big BUT!!! I cant afford it!!!!! the whole kits will cost around 10k. http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/embarassed1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

if anyone find any kits please keep me informed as well thanx. then we can set up a group buy to get it cheaper!!! :)

Leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi mate check out the ears motorsport site and also rallytech u can change your evo 4 into a sexy evo6 or a makkinen lookalike see ya and enjoy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If Anthony said he can do it, he can do it.
He is very good at what he does and amp; very talented.
The only way to fly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts