Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed in the past few weeks that the board has been less contraversial, better humoured and no bitching.

Did shutting down the board help this? Is it certain people leaving for pastures new? Or is me getting used to different personalities, or am I insane? Or am I really an alcoholic, so brain's dulled?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nearly Xmas also helps.

Now where was I.

Dear Santa,

I would really like a new exhaust for my TME.

A ...........................................................................

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pondy I agree with you it is better humoured ,I for one have been making an effort and it hasn't been difficult .I did enjoy some of the controversy but in reality I prefer the way the board is now.I believe closing down the board did help I know it made me look at my behaviour and look at the fact that the forum as a whole is more important than the individual ,and I would not want to be responsible for damaging its reputation.I am proud of this forum and want to see it continue it is unique and very special.

Barry:) Do I get an extra Star for this?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So the board's being taken over by hippies and Scooby's?

Sod this, I'm off for a fight with MichaelK at Lancerforums.

Also those Yanks really know their stuff!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello Boys xx

its got everything to do with the vast amounts of love everyones radiating..... Evo love

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have to agree except for barry everyone seems much more pleasant :D
i think this is down in most part to my calming influence,once i have relieved the evoholics of their motors the world will be a better place

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Umreet god bless you

All you need is love ,all you need is love ,love ,all you ever need is love:):):):):)

Don't bogart that joint my son pass it over to me,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I reckon it's down to the fact that I've returned after a loooooooog hiatus. (What a good word that is)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hiatus(10) thats a good one (don't start me up again ;))

I read all this and felt physically(2) sick http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/embarassed1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >
Please can we have some controversy(4)?

Let me think.....I think I talk ########.....discuss

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
seems to be exactly the same to me?

but perhaps that is because I am Bilexic (can't read or write properly in two languages) and cant understand a word that is being posted on this board?....this is the scooby net right?

thank god I have got windows stephen hawkins addition that alows me to talk like a fridge and the pooter sorts it out..

t.h.i.s b.o.a.r.d. m.e.a.ns. a.. l.o.t t.o m.e.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you r totally sick....... but i still snigger at you, go figure !!!

I think I am behaving (slightly) so havent been upsetting the whole MLR community.... its all peace n love now http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/laugh1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

believe that you'll believe anythink lol - like a hot fuse ready to blow

1 - 20 of 25 Posts