Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering one of these as a new daily. It will make a better tow car than my current 5 series for lugging the track car around as well as coping better with the rural nature of where I live.

Done a fair bit of reading into them, pitching it mainly against the Q7 and it seems a very capable SUV. One thing I cannot find info on is whether of not the new car (Nov 2013 onwards) comes with a Self Levelling Rear Axle, or if it is available as an option. Salesman had no idea what I was on about when I asked him last weekend after a test drive... :wallbang:

The old car (second gen) was available with one but it isn't in the Standard Equiptment list or Options for the new model. There is however several variations of 'Adaptive Suspension', seperaste from the M suspension that comes on the M Sport, which incorporates air sprung suspension so Id hazard a guess that it is hidden within one of these code named packages..

Can anyone confirm??

·
Registered
887 Posts
dont know about the suspension but they suffer from rear axles
the q7 also has its problems props fail and if anything engine wise goes wrong its engine/gearbox out
my mate runs a kia sorrento has a tow car and its been great the caravan club rate it top tow vehicle as well

1 - 2 of 2 Posts