Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having just sold the Evo im looking at BMW 320d's for around £4k but they all seem to have around 100000 miles being a Diesel should I be too woried ?
Anything else I should be looking out for ??

·
Banned
8,855 Posts
Having just sold the Evo im looking at BMW 320d's for around £4k but they all seem to have around 100000 miles being a Diesel should I be too woried ?
Anything else I should be looking out for ??
buy one that needs detailing and tinting they're the best ones :angel:

·
Registered
705 Posts
That was quick sale m8 :eek: dont worry about that milage on a diesel specially a beamer although make sure it has good service record :smthumbup

·
Registered
705 Posts
Estate doesnt look that bad lot of car for the money depends what you want m8 both look decent enough motors but estate has lower miles aswell :smthumbup

·
Registered
705 Posts
have to pass on that one not came accross that before :confused: you would think by reading that its for traders only but why would they put up finance packages :blah:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Looks like a cracking motor with decent milage and as pw pro said with little ones makes life a lot easier for prams etc.

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
VMC Mileage Checked,

That means nothing.

He mentions no history.

id be wary.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Nightmare trying to replace the Evo Cav :blah:

What about a cheapo MG ZT-T with the cast off BMW 320 diesel engine? Cheaper to buy, but zero cred.

·
Registered
9,261 Posts
320d

watch these for turbo/breather trouble,there was a mod or two for it

trade sale means no warranty-walk away. if you agree to buy it under those terms you are buying it as a fellow trader with absolutely no warranty given or implied

·
Registered
705 Posts
watch these for turbo/breather trouble,there was a mod or two for it

trade sale means no warranty-walk away. if you agree to buy it under those terms you are buying it as a fellow trader with absolutely no warranty given or implied
Bit strange m8 says in ad 3 months warranty :confused:

·
Registered
481 Posts
if it is of any help two friends have 318's with petrol lumps, both have done 150k and both purr like kittens.

if they have good service histories then they can chew thew miles up no bother, diesels will be as good or better I would think.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts