Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hereby sell my beautifull Canal Blue, fully original, clean Mitsubishi evo VI Tommi makinen edition. Sorry for my bad english as i live in Belgium.

The car is an imported Japanese version with 97000kms, or 60000miles. year build: 01/05/2000. It has MOT till 31 may 2017, and UK registration papers. I have bought it in England because they are cheeper then in Belguim/France/Germany and this one's a real beauty ! I had the intesion to change the steering wheel side from RHD, to LHD. But due to lack of time and money, i decided to sell it back to the UK, as it belongs there... The car is located in Vleteren, Belguim. Around 50minutes drive from Calas-Dover Port. asking price: 17500£ or 20000euro
:mitsi: :mitsi: :mitsi:
for pictures please mail.
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Joost, bit off topic but did you buy a Nissan R33 GTST in white from me several years ago?? I picked up a customer called Joost and his mate from Bristol Airport to collect the car :)
Dave.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
No Dave,
That wasn't me.
:)
Haha! No worries, was worth an ask :D Best of luck with your sale but you'll need to make a little more of an effort, get up a decent write up and pictures especially of all the key areas :smthumbup

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold

By coincidence, the car is sold (here in Belguim) ! ME HAPPY !!!
Thank you for the forum use ! Grtz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts