Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spool was good on paper it seems a bit laggy but on the road was good enough for me

Refurb was done mainly for oil seals and peace of mind for new buyer

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
What would I need to run this on a completely standard fq340 just a remap and decat that's all I have done or would I be mental buying it I'd like 550+ 1 day but want to get there slowly

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
What would I need to run this on a completely standard fq340 just a remap and decat that's all I have done or would I be mental buying it I'd like 550+ 1 day but want to get there slowly
Quite a big list unfortunately, forged rods is probably the costliest, but you'll need to uprate a significant number of parts to support that kind of power

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Quite a big list unfortunately, forged rods is probably the costliest, but you'll need to uprate a significant number of parts to support that kind of power
So I'm assuming that this couldn't just be bolted on and mapped in for alot less power then it's capable of then and then as and when I have the funds to buy and upgrade said parts I have it remapped to suit as such or to much agro/impossible lol

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I'm assuming that this couldn't just be bolted on and mapped in for alot less power then it's capable of then and then as and when I have the funds to buy and upgrade said parts I have it remapped to suit as such or to much agro/impossible lol
Best to speak to a tuner try MG autos

But if I was in that situation I would get it fitted and run low boost and when funds allow forge engine and put the boost up

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Plus in the mean time before doing the other upgrades, idf imagine it would not be too much fun to drive!

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Does this kit work with the bigger koyo radiator or does it need to be standard thickness rad ?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts