Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you seen the news about the attacks on the World Trade Centre and Pentagon, bloody hell!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cannot believe that this has happened,fuk me ,just unbelievable.
Just like a frigging film.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Serious s##t , god help the culprits.

I'll bet as we speak Hollywood is gearing up 4 the movie tho.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A film..... My thoughts exactly !

If I went to the cinema and saw a film like todays news, I would probably decide that the plot was a bit far fetched and say to my missus..
Typical Yanks....They always go overboard

But its bloody REAL !!!!!!

Jon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, when I saw it my thoughts were exactly that if it would have been a film I would have thought that it was fückin stupid. This will probably mean bad things for the world economy for some time to come.... Whoever did it is going to be in deep, prolonged shít.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my friend called me and ask, ' do you believe both tower of WTC were gone ', i am like ur a dumbass , then he told me to open the tv, i did and all i can say is F UCK

with this pic, i dont know i want to laugh or to be P issed

Picture link removed as it was in bad taste
12/9/01 17:24 BST, Heave Ho Six

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Personally, I have to say that its a bit sick for that to be going round at the moment when people are still trapped and dying!! We just have to hope that US retaliation doesn't escalate things!!!

I think we should be sending condolences to all those involved at the present time!.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That picture should be removed, talk about bad taste.

My thoughts are with everybody affected by this.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That picture should be removed, talk about bad taste.

My thoughts are with everybody affected by this.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
StreetRocket...you are a sick man!

Administrators, please have the decency to remove that picture....very poor attempt at humour

You must realize that some of us might have known people killed in the attacks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I agree remove the pic.
There enough detail on the tv at the moment and jokes are not welcomed here.Even if you have dick headed mates.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you can remove the picture but next week some sick people are going to tell jokes about it in the pub:(

This is bad real bad:(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Havent seen a pic, it was removed. Censorship going round in the UK again...

Anyway, what is this doing here? Dont you guys hear about this enough?

That's what happens when you dont let the Evos in! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I didn't see the pic, but presume it was of someone falling to their death from the 456th floor!

I agree it is in poor taste, but it didn't stop all the papers around the world printing it did it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pondy,
No it was not that picture, it was a completely different made up one. I removed it because it breeched the Terms of Agreement of the Forum.

Can I point everyone to the Terms of Agreement of this Forum. If you don't agree to them then simply don't post on here. Messages that are deemed not to comply with the Terms of Agreement will be editted or deleted.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cheers Colin.
It's the first time in my life that I have emotionally been affected and been shocked by something as horendous as this .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts