Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have a electronic boost controller lying around they don't need. email me!! Or post the model here, so I read up on it ta..

Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Chris,
You can find the instruction manual for the SBC-iD here
Is there anything in particular you want to know about it because I've got one installed on my car?

Haven't got a spare one lying around though.....

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not really, just thought I would put a wanted add up, as I have saved a load of money since my car has been of the road! :) Less peccy consumption in a 1.4 yaris!! :D :D

How do you find the unit? Make much diffrence? Nice to look at? Usefull?etc.. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris,
Easy to install (managed it all by myself :D)
Easy to use (even LeeLegend manages to play about with it)
Reasonable performance increase even with my std ECU

If you fancy a run out with it on then give me a call (and not like the dodgy call you gave me the other day....)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will manage to use it all the way to 1.4bar, and whip your arse northern boy. :)

chris its great, sadly no rpm mapping, but nice and discreet and holds the boost lovely

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice one guys, looks like I missed out on that again though..

I will take u up on that offer Andy, in a week or 2, when i get back off my holiday..

Sorry about the phone call, I have a new phone and sometimes if its left in my back pocket and i sit on it, it rings people, and your the first in the phone book.. Hope you never heard any rude stuff!! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts