Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a HKS at the mo and dont really like the whistle type noise, much preferred the noise of my blitz on my old Rexx, so got one but the bottom bit to connect it to my pipe is missing any one any ideas where i can get a replacement flange ( dont you just love that word, sounds really dirty or is that just me LOL) tried google and only came back with one company in the UK who had a 31mm one but they want £23+ pounds for it, any help appreciated folks:smthumbup

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
so no one then ? would have thought someone even a trader would have something along these lines as i always thought Blitz were a top company, apparantly not:wallbang: anyway bump for me, amazing how quickly these move down innit ?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers thought for a while my posts had become in visible LOL,. tried viper as suggested and the only one they do is a 25mm setup and the blitz requires a 34mm fitting with a flanged top to allow connection to the BOV via two allen type bolts, just keep looking i suppose or else try flea bay and try and get one cheap and cobble them both together, noy ideal but beggars cant be choosers eh ! again thanks for trying to help its appreciated :smthumbup

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
not sure what Evo you have or how you intend or need to set it up but I have a 6 with a standard intake pipe and am using a Turbosmart dualport set to full recirc that uses a 34mm fitting. TSL got my kit for an install (pic attached). Give them a call - they might be able to help. Do Blitz not do spare flanges ?

viper do a 35mm x 76mm straight connector ??

sorry just seen yellow 5 and a half

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doh just found the blitz UK website and ordered the flange £15, not bad really, thanks again for all the help guys its appreciated:smthumbup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts