Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body had problems with overboosting on blitz control system? on a evo 6 TME?
Drives perfect with correct boost pressure, but when floored in 4th or 5th it really overboosts.!
Anybody Know whats happening?

Thanks people

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess you need to lower the overboost in 4th and 5th gear. It's not good for the engine to overboost in higher gears, puts a lot of strain on it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are you putting in a boost figure (eg 1.3) or putting in the percentage figure??

as the percent figure is meant to be better, and i have not yet overboosted on mine (sbc-id)

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
feels ok, but waiting for next rolling road day to see if it has worked....

mail me with your new e-mail address, i have been trying to get in contact

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have the Blitz SBC-iD or DSBC ?

If its the DSBC you might have the gain up to high
(gain increases response, but can make boost erratic).

20% works well on most evo's.

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its the top of range one. Not too good on these things at mo. It was nearly £650 from P.E.

Its dialled in at 1.15 bar. The setting is automatic and gain on 5% Ok in most gears but overboosts in 4th and 5th. There is no over boost facility set and only limited at 1.25 bar which it nearly always exceeds. There is no leaks in vacum piping from turbo and actuator.

Anybody out there who can send me some settings that there machine runs on????

Thanks

By the way, I,m running Full Magnex from turbo back, new Pipercross Hiper filter, And blitz ID contol system.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
£650 just for the ID - ouch !

I'd have saved you a fortune, aint that right Lee ? lol !

I'd take the car back to PE and get them to sort it for you.

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i will have a look tonight, i know i have got channel 4 set to 68, with the gain at 15.

this gives me 1.4 bar boost, not realy sure what the gain does (i know what it is meant to do, but not sure i have noticed).

after all this though, i took my son to play group yesterday morning (bit chilly and raining), and he shouted the screen was flashing blue at one point, and when i looked it had over boosted, but i have set it to down grade the boost to 1.4 if it does.

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i took my son to play group yesterday morning (bit chilly and raining), and he shouted the screen was flashing blue at one point, and when i looked it had over boosted

:):):):):)that made me smile :):):):):)

Wet roads, trip to play-group, 1.4bar plus!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
he loves it.....

jack is coming to the ralliart meet with me as well (some might say, he has a better sense of direction).:)
daz's little girl is a nutter as well

dont tell the wife though.

lee

1 - 13 of 13 Posts