Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i've had some bits for the evo sat about for the last week or so and have been dying to get them fitted, so today i thought i'd give them a shot with the help of my mate and his ramp at work we started this moring and got the lot wired in and fitted
full injen hard pipe kit.
and blitz turbo timer, r-vit date reader and boost controller think we did well seen as this is the 1st time i worked on a evo,

few pics for ya.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I never realised that the hardpipe runs up so close to the downpipe :eek: Can't do much for intake temps. Looking good though :cool:

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
lee4 said:
I never realised that the hardpipe runs up so close to the downpipe :eek: Can't do much for intake temps.
thats the 'in' to the intercooler anyways so that air is already hot as ****.

·
Registered
336 Posts
i've read about some folk having trouble fitting the injen hardpipe kit? did it just slip right on for you or did you have to make any adjustments?

is that injen induction kit on your car too?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the hard pipe kit from inter cooler to throttle bodie went on really easy.
but the turbo to inter cooler took some fiddling with the bottom boost hose it needed moving round a bit on the inter cooler end and fitted a lot better,

but i still needed to get a pipe welded on to the upper hard pipe for the secondary air system.

it fits doesnt foul on any thing and very good quality only gripe i's have is the kit not having the bottom hard pipe to inter cooler silicone hoses..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts