Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've put together a picture gallery of Blade's RSX, including a load of new pics.

Check it out by clicking here.

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Engine looks clean and neatly finished ,internally how ya gonna get another two people in the back seat around a track?:)
Would like to get a good look in the flesh.
I will have to get a tooth brush out and clean my engine a little more.
Nice one !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blade

which version of sparco seats do you have

is there some kind of a standard bracket to mount the seats to there original holes

regards

andre

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are Sparco EVO-2 (wider version of the EVO for my fat arse!)

They are mounted on standard Sparco adjuster mounts, which are sat on the Recaro runners that held the previous Recaro SR seats.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Daz - the carbon does connect to the NACA duct - be warned, you need to move the battery and fuse box!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is open at the moment, but needs more work. It isn't sealed yet, and I need to think about drainage, so it will probably end up being sealed on the engine side, with a drain arrangement into the wing, and an open filter, but pointing towards the air stream.

If this won't fit, then a panel will be needed, or maybe just filter foam!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Blade,

yeah i was gonna ask about drainage as the reason that most of us have the naca duct closed off is to stop water going into air box. Does the carbon fibre box have a water vent fitted to it?

Will you also have a normal front facing intake pipe off the air box as i read somewhere that naca ducts being originally designed for aerospace do not flow that much air at car type speeds.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There are drainage holes at the bottom (I didn't know that earlier!)

I think the flow is reasonable, but we are fitting temperature and flow sensors to try and measure it.

May well fit a forward pipe too. Watch this space!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts