Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this off lancerforums, thought you might like!
www.veilsidejpn.com/lancerdtm.htm

Don't know how to attach pictures on here, anyone care to advise for future reference!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re:Blade!

Good god! THink I will pass on all that extra weight! Looks completely mad though! Very japanese!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Call me a boy racer, but I luv it.

How much though????????

£££££££££££££££££££££'s

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

And thank you.

I guess I am a boy racer then.

Especially as I own a Renault 5 GTTurbo. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Outrageous :)

I really like that in a fast and furious sort of way.

Wonder who'll b the first 2 fit 1 in the UK , I'm almost tempted 2 buy 1 so I can fit it 4 some1 :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I must be a boy racer aswell, I like it.

Much better kit than the one on the following link:

http://www.lancerregister.com/mem-evo4to6/manuelg3.jpg

Skeletor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Now I see where MG got the styling ideas for that butt ugly 400 bhp MG/Rover 75 thingy thats due out!:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Neons soon to be fitted.

Thanks Hunty, the Butt concept was the resprayed ZT XPower500 (500bhp), they could have gone to 700bhp easily. Final word if the ZT is ugly makes the EVO VI deformed! :D

The blue machine hawked around the show is the ZT 500 reprayed and amp; marketed as the ZT385. The production model looses the arch extensions and goes for faired in arches alah EVO VII. The bonnet vents which are diabolical are also toned down. The good stuff is Hydratrak LSD - 6 speed - AP's - rose jointed suspension - 385 bhp - 4 doors - 100mph in 11 seconds - 4.6-litre supercharged V8 -522Nm (385 lb.ft.).

All for less than £38,000.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

and still when you say ROVER every one thinks METRO a little like SKODA . ONCE BITTEN .

1 - 20 of 28 Posts