Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If they are the same as a gsr I need a condensor (I think its like a radiator) the bit behind the dash!!!! plus all hoses. call me on 07801 444628

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
John

The bit behind the dash is the evaporator coil and amp; the condenser coil is mounted with radiator.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can have it, but I can't tell what is and isn't there! It isn't the same as the GSR system as that has climate control, not manual aircon. The mechanical parts are the same though.

PE have had all my bits, but I am getting them all collected in the next week. Send me a list of parts that you need, with some kind of description, and I will hunt them down.

Postage and some beer money are all that are really required!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you tie up with Blade for the parts I`m only 20mins away from him , drop it in so that I can assess it for you .

( see my posting back on your original thread )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've just re read my subject box and realised I forgot to say please! THAnks for replying .Basically I need everything apart from the belt driven compressor and the electronic dash controls.The compressor has been replaced by my local dealer at acost off £927 :( The unit failed in the middle off Manchester and disintergrated sending debris through the system. The service manager said he'd never come across it before.They have quoted 9 hrs @ £70 plus parts and vat (the labour rate has gone up). mail me or text your mobile no to the no above and we'll talk about a price when I phone you back.
Dave if you could identify these parts or give Blade and I a description, great. Like blade says the mechanicals should be the same????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John
The fax number you gave me isn`t working , for my contact details and amp; works address ( you download map and amp; directions ) see my web site

www.rs-refrigeration.co.uk

Can you let me know the date when you intend coming in advance so that I can keep the bay free.

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts