Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
three hours of hard graft in the baking sun in scotland(for once)and look at the results?( check out my new car pics)?blacks the colour for me.
Cheers

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,884 Posts
nrosscampbell said:
three hours of hard graft in the baking sun in scotland(for once)and look at the results?( check out my new car pics)?blacks the colour for me.
Cheers
Wow, you scrubbed so hard the whole car is gone!

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
nrosscampbell said:
sorry posted them on my car pics
And plenty of them too :coolsm:

Looking very nice :smthumbup Although I think you missed a bit just in the middle of the roof ;) :D

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
nrosscampbell said:
cheers bex yes i did. thanks for pointing it out. :beerchug:
No worries, I'd like to think you'd do the same for me. Us polishers should stick together ;) :)

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
37 Posts
lookin good :coolsm:

im hopin its this hot at the weekend so i can give the A3 a good few hours like i normaly do. last few week its been dull or like last week started to rain so the dryin and waxin ect could'nt be done :(

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
nrosscampbell said:
Cheers
Me thinks you need to spend some cleaning time on the inside, thats nasty :tsk: naughty :tsk: I hope your mummy spanks your botty :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers for that mrk but you were not supposed to notice the inside.i went to golf instead of doing the inside.
cheer4s :naughty:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts