has a few upgrades

1.big angled exhaust
2.air filter
3.blow off valve
4.front strut brace

tax'd from 1st of feb for 6months
mot'd till 25th august

standard wheels brakes and interior

i bought the car last november with intentions of sorting it and keeping it but after i bought it my personal circumstances changed and now it has to go for something more sensible

the car is a fantastic drive just as a evo should but has a few items in need of tlc ,i have loads of old mot's showing miles to be coming up for 44k ,has 2 brand new rear tyres and the front left just replaced also

1.someone has givin her a few key scores
2.ayc lights are on and the ayc fluid bottle was leacking
3.abs needs done
4.stereo needs reconnected

as you can gather not a huge list of issues but they are issues tht need sorted for it to be fully appreciated

i will be already lettin her go at a loss so please no silly offers i am askin a reasonable amount and i am in no rush to sell

p/x possible ,needs to be somethin sensible ie a nice bmw

email me through mlr or tx me on 07908961505

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
quick note

p/x for another evo is possible but only a 5 or 6 other wise a bmw my wife is the main user of the car and these are her preferences also if its cash no i wont accept less thn 6k

thanks

liam

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
105 for 6 mnths a hink and its done just shy of 44k have a pile a mots for it aswell

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yae cant lose out on a evo 7 at 6k lol its atleast 1500 cheaper at tht thn any other evo7 for sale

·
Premium Member
22,084 Posts
get it sorted and bust yours...cash is here if needed for couple days:smthumbup
You are a good man :smthumbup again thanks :smthumbup

I can raise the cash easy enough, and wouldn't be looking to px but.....

i cant get my head round whether i can be arsed swopping everything over off my car, as i'd use the 8 260 engine in my 5 in it, as well as the RS diff, swop the equivelent stuff off the 7 to my 5, then sell my 5, or as you say strip it :D

as for the car, sh!t i am seriously tempted

Stu

·
Premium Member
22,084 Posts
lol give me a phone if you want on 07908961505 if you have any ?s
i have a killer hangover today :blah: :crackup: so i am not deciding anything, but i will give it some thought and give you a call in th next day or 2 if i am tempted, if it sells in the mean time, then its my loss lol

Stu

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
i have a killer hangover today :blah: :crackup: so i am not deciding anything, but i will give it some thought and give you a call in th next day or 2 if i am tempted, if it sells in the mean time, then its my loss lol

Stu
you pussy impulse is the way and hesitation causes losssssssss:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts