Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello! having waited for 5 weeks for the "delivery" 18/9 of Rota force to be told today that they have sold them and i would have to wait for another shipment!!!! (another 2/3 weeks) i have decided that i would rather muff dive a pensioner than give Rota my hard earned money:wallbang:

i like KEI D2 but really deperatly need a nice set of black 18 inch wheels with good tyres

cash waiting

MY CAR NEEDS YOU:smthumbup

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had them on order from revolution motorsport in gateshead, they have been fine but im sick of waiting and if what they have said id true is not good customer service from rota, i do like the wheels but want me car all done and ready for the track:smthumbup

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
Have a set of 4 week old ULTRALITE ATEC II in gunmetal with 100miles of use with R888 which look like what they did when courier dropped them off.

£1400.00 Retail.

Need Cash pretty fast so you'll be suprised what i'll let them go for, drop me a pm if interested ?

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers for the reponses lads:smthumbup im confused now:wallbang:

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
I'll do a p/x against your oem wheels if needs be.

Just drop me a pm if you like :)

Some nice wheels to choose from now lol

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have a black evo 9 mate and am going the whole "BLACK" route, debadge, black flaps, black wheels ........ if they were black i would have had them mate? how much does it cost to get wheels sprayed black???????

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
I can do it this end by a local company.

Charges £25.00 per wheel and his work is spot on.

Think there all around £20-£30 a side

·
Registered
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X RS
1,787 Posts
Have a set of Evo X Enkei wheels (18" x 8.5") available without tyres that I had powder coated black by Romax in Stockton. I've got a few sets for my VIII track car as they're very light compared to most aftermarket wheels (expensive Advans and Volks rims aside).

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
boing!!! really close to getting some but still not confrimed:smthumbup

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
not to keen on these mate! KEI, rota force or ultralite atec 2 (9 or 9.5) are what im after, cumon folks my pocket is burning:naughty:

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
its all gone cold:smthumbdo cumon you wheel sellers, wheres yer kei or rotas at:naughty:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts