Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You can!!

Cut out a three diamond shape from some card, get a can of red spray paint from Halfords, attach the card to the intercooler; and spray! http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

I guarantee it will wear off, though!

For any other technical questions, see Blue Peter![img]http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

P

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not if u use the correct paint it don't..................Streetfighter I'll tell u how when I c u M8

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WHICH IS THE RIGHT PAINT AS I HAVE BEEN TNINKING OF TRYING THIS MYSELF. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GRATEFULL.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it's any use here's an LTR christmas special from Ralliart UK (your favourite tuner!)

I have three masks for intercoolers, - 3 Diamonds, eXtreme and one other (Evo I think). Pop along to Dudley and we'll spray whichever one you like free of charge.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
**** as I'm located in Switzerland. Otherwise would have popped by for sure.
Any chance to get to know which paint and colour code to use? Is it possible to get a copy of such a mask (three diamonds) sent by mail so I could print it out and do the respray by myself?

Any input appreciated

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dragon,

If you're in the mood for giving things away, can I have a seq BOV and an induction kit please! Gratis, of course! ;)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wouldn't you only have to take the bumper off if actually spraying the intercooler? I think the one's I've seen actually have the grill in front of the intercooler sprayed, or I am being stupid? (As usual!) :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dragon................I'll be in contact with U later this week about when it would B a good time 2 pop in
Thanks 4 da offer ;):)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Davy - the only ones I have seen are where the actual intercooler itself has been sprayed. Quite fancy having this done myself actually. Dudley is a long way for me though :(

Dragon - fancy selling and amp; fitting me 4 new tyres, sorting me geometry and spraying me intercooler all in the same day in say a couple of weeks time?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts