Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This article doesnt really surprise me, I did hear odd snippets of information that something like this was the case and then when Saudi Arabia threatened to cut off all intelligence to the UK if they pursued the BAE deal it did strike me as odd.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...rorists-are-the-biggest-threat-to-the-US.html

It also explains why India's relations with the UK were ice cold following the Mumbai bombings as they also thought Brits (later vindicated) were behind it. Apparently David Milliband was nearly lynched when he visited India shortly after the attacks :D

So there you go, thats what our oh so tolerant policy of letting all in without question has got us.

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And because of this, you can also bet your bottom dollar that the UK will never admit any complicity/america's actions in the G. Bay (cant be bothered to look up the spelling) activities of that so called 'british' person that has been allowed back into this country. We just cant afford not to have the US feeding us intelligence about people on our own soil.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts