Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for doing my oils for me today mate, it was good to have a chat and see what you was doing while working on my car, will defnatly be down for you to look at my diff soon, nice to meet you and shaun(the lazy *******) ;)

Alex

·
Modulator
6,146 Posts
AlBoy said:
Thanks for doing my oils for me today mate, it was good to have a chat and see what you was doing while working on my car, will defnatly be down for you to look at my diff soon, nice to meet you and shaun(the lazy *******) ;)

Alex
Now was that sean or shaun . if shaun , was
rich doing work on his car ie clearing the feathers out of the front
bumper ;) :eek: ;)

mike .

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
lee5 said:
I was meant to pop in today to see my intercooler and all the lazy gits down there not working :crackup: but didnt get the time :(

Lee
You got a new intercooler Lee???

Rich, let me know when you can fit my service / tappets in (hopefully next week - not Monday) as I have some new tyres now :)

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
bardel said:
You got a new intercooler Lee???

Rich, let me know when you can fit my service / tappets in (hopefully next week - not Monday) as I have some new tyres now :)
baz, at the mo i got no hope of doing it for next week and prolly not the week after either! gonna have to get a proper booking confirmed i'm afraid as i cant just squeeze jobs in any more. i'll get back to you with suitable dates mate (as i know you sit on your :moon: all day :crackup: )

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
baz, at the mo i got no hope of doing it for next week and prolly not the week after either! gonna have to get a proper booking confirmed i'm afraid as i cant just squeeze jobs in any more. i'll get back to you with suitable dates mate (as i know you sit on your :moon: all day :crackup: )
Well if you didn't sit on your :moon: all day long you'd be able to fit me in ;)

Proper booking :crackup:, hope you do a proper job then :p :D :D

Send me a PM when you've checked your diary and we'll sort summat out.

Oh, and get the chocolate digestives in :)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i didnt get any tea! we were to busy chatting about the cars and stuff, did well on the rollers after my oil changes which made my day, also had a blast with a carrera s on the M2 after leaving Mcdees Shaun

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
AlBoy said:
i didnt get any tea! we were to busy chatting about the cars and stuff, did well on the rollers after my oil changes which made my day, also had a blast with a carrera s on the M2 after leaving Mcdees Shaun
hope you beat his ass with those 378 horses mate, :D

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
AlBoy said:
There is a qualifying spend amount to get tea :coolsm:

Also becomes free after 10 visits :coolsm:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.