Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to say thanks to Dave at Ears Motorsport for his great service last wekend,had all the bits I asked for waiting for me and got me straight on the bays and had my magnex fitted in no time ;) , sounds awesome now, no more sneaking up on people and giving them the shock of thier lifes as I flew silently past :eek: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

And also a big thanks to EVOHOLIX and Tinhead for selling me the bits :coolsm:

What a bargain £140 for the de-cat and centre section and tailpipe :coolsm: :coolsm: and only £20 for fitting :cool:

:rockon: :smthumbup :adore:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
So Gaz you finally gave in to the world of modding and the number of standard Tommi's becomes less and less

Ain't many of us left now :( ... and there'll be one less again when my warranty ends next month ;) :D

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had a hole in the standard one and rust was setting in big styleee :( think I did quite well for the money :D if I could afford it I guess I would mod it further have got to it's limits-ish and want more :eek:

Oh and I forgot to say thanks to MADMAT for the gaskets :smthumbup , I love the MLR :rockon: have just coughed up for another year ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts