Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thanks goes to Simon and the unknown mechanics in the back at Ralliart,
After having my VI for a month now i had noticed one or two problems therefore as it was also due for a serious service i thought i would get it both checked out and serviced at the same time,so a trip to Ralliart was in order and i must say top job was done.As i had travelled from Notts to Dudley and needed to get back by 6pm time was an issue, i got picked up by Streetfighter(worcs) for a day of crusing in his TME and left the VI in the morning with simon and a bigger check list than originally advised,during that day i was called various times keeping me informed of the state of play and any work which should be done.I was told to be back mid afternoon to pick the car up,i arrived a little early but by 3.30pm all was done and the car was even cleaned.The moment then came when i had to pay,after all the work which was done and reading that Ralliart aren't the cheapest i expected a heavy bill,but to my joy it was an amount that i hoped for(it was the amount i had told my wife a few days before. fewww!!!).
Totally pleased with the work done and service provided,

changing the subject,one thing i did notice on my travels to and from Ralliart is the amount of F'ing silver Volvo Ests,Silver Audis and VW Passats which persist in trying to climb in my boot,why is it that you can be cruising along at a reasonable Speed for the traffic conditions around and then you get some Prat in one of the above cars Either trying to give you a race or mount ya ass,the one guy i give respect to was in a new WRX(totally kitted), kept his distance and gave me respect for what i was driving

Laters

Blood

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Get an ECU with Anti-lag. When they get too close, turn it on and lift off hard. Flame shoots straight at them :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish to apologise to all for the above post. Not only would ant-lag be illegal for road use but the whole suggestion is totally irresponsible :D :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And all of this from a moderator eh :D:D:D
What hope do the rest of us have http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is funny that people are gladly surprised to get the service they should get to begin with!
This is just emphasizing the sorry level of service that people are starting to accept as beiing normal when leaving their car at a workshop (or service gotten anywhere else for that matter).
I find this rediculous, you are a paying customer and entitled to receive good service and information, very few companies seem to understand this nowadays....... they will be digging their own grave when a party appears giving the correct service.

rené

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
120 plus??

Blood, glad to hear that you got your wagon sorted, so does that mean you can now crack the 120 mark without limitation ;)

I'm still careless, totally sucks, just trying to talk Splodge out of 'the beast' for a track car with respect!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MLR links.

Vans, check the MLR Links navi bar - Tuners/Importers :)

Blood, I meant carless, not careless although that does kind of sum it up well :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts