Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERE IT COMES: Huge Atlantic storm heading STRAIGHT for Britain will hit in just a few hours
THIS TERRIFYING image shows how a catastrophic storm hurtling across the Atlantic will smash into Britain in just HOURS.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/natur...sh-into-Britain-and-devastate-southern-coasts

We have been informed it's going to be big.
Heading down south wilt over 100 men from our company.
Take care out there all

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
It must be bad isn't that the Loch Ness monster at 27 seconds?

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It must be bad isn't that the Loch Ness monster at 27 seconds?
:lol: yes I think your right. Stuck on the m6 at Stoke in traffic and it's a lovely sunny day here

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
:lol: yes I think your right. Stuck on the m6 at Stoke in traffic and it's a lovely sunny day here
It's always bad at stoke.Have you got the safe in the boot to put all your call out wages in? :lol:

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's always bad at stoke.Have you got the safe in the boot to put all your call out wages in? :lol:
I do it for the love of the uk people :smthumbup

But yes I have :mhihi:

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
its bright and sunny down here at Gatwick too at the moment

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
When I saw title I thought it was bath time again geofflar :crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With all the overtime he's getting I guess Geof has been searching the GTR adverts over the last few weeks ;)
Give it a few yrs yet I've not finnished playing with the Evo :smthumbu

I'll ignore that comment daz. How's the diet your otherhalfs put you in going :mhihi:

·
Formerly known as DazK-IV
2,120 Posts
Heading down south wilt over 100 men from our company
Is it the annual kite-flying competition?

In all seriousness, I hope that everyone who lives near the coasts and flood plains is kept safe from the storm surge and floods. Keep your cars away from trees as well ... All the best people!

Apparently it's been so wet for so long now that we shouldn't have any issues with hose pipe bans for 2014, nor 2015. Good news for the polishers ... ;)

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
Give it a few yrs yet I've not finnished playing with the Evo :smthumbu

I'll ignore that comment daz. How's the diet your otherhalfs put you in going :mhihi:
:lol::lol:its going ok .....back training full time so big leg day today......I'll be crawling like john wayne after session.....:lol::smthumbup

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
While you're on Geoff i saw an episode of breaking bad the other night where he shorted out some overhead wires by floating a bunch of foil helium balloons into the wires. Would this work?

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
While you're on Geoff i saw an episode of breaking bad the other night where he shorted out some overhead wires by floating a bunch of foil helium balloons into the wires. Would this work?
If he crossed the 2 phases yes

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Is this the same newspaper which said that this winter was set to be the coldest in history with record snowfall, ice etc?

I've not seen a snowflake yet.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts