Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PAYMENT FOR STAND TICKETS NOW CLOSED

Dave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all!

I am really pleased to say we have a club stand at 'BHP Performance Show' at Lydden Hill Race Circuit, Kent on Monday 1st May 2017!

BHP Performance website HERE

This is a members only show.

BHP Performance Show, known to some as the 'first show of the year', is the leading Performance, Motorsport and modified car show in the South of England.

Now in its 9th year in the running, the annual event features children's entertainment, food village, trade stands, static displays from Classic to modern machinery, and the highlight being the 9 hours of live 'on track' action including motorsport demonstrations and 5 hours of public track time.

A variety of motorsport and performance demonstrations are featured, including EX BTCC, Drifting, Rally cross, Group B, Circuit Racing, Oval Racing and High Powered sprint/street cars making it a fun day for all the family.

Gates open to visitors at 9:00am. Gates close at 5pm with event concluding at 6pm.

Prices are as follows:

• Static car display/club pass is £12 plus postage of £2 (for car and driver) payment to me by 31st March 2017.

• Admission to the event for spectators is £20 on the day (with under 12's going free).

• Track time is £20 in advance or £25 on the day, each session will last 15 mins. Go to HERE to book online.

How to pay

If you could send me payment of £14 via paypal that would be great - thanks:smthumbup.

Please PM me for my paypal address and please pay as a gift/money owed. Can you also include the following details in your PM:

• Full Name
  • Address
  • Postcode

Hope to see you all there, so get your names down!:smthumbup

Dave

List:

1. dsandy
2. Ads9
3. evo5kier
4. butler
5. Rafkoo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts