1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
mud said:
it feels like you have started hundreds of threads like this
Feels like thousands.

Does Bex not have any other form of communication such as an e-mail account or a mobile phone? Don't you ever see her in real life? Is the MLR the only thing binding you together such that you can't have any dealing with her without us all knowing about it?

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I sent her an email to tell her there's a thread on here for her telling her to read her PMs :crackup:

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aidy said:
Feels like thousands.

Does Bex not have any other form of communication such as an e-mail account or a mobile phone? Don't you ever see her in real life? Is the MLR the only thing binding you together such that you can't have any dealing with her without us all knowing about it?
Not far off the mark there Aidy, she works in a hospital so i cannot get hold of her during the day any other way. Plus without the MLR/Evo we would probably still hate each others guts :D

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
lol @ Radar :D

I've got her down to a tea now, I just hunt her down when shes online :crackup: :crackup: she has a break round 10.30am to 11 ish, then skives again round 3pm ;) don't tell the hospital though :eek: :crackup:

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Makes said:

I've got her down to a tea now, I just hunt her down when shes online :crackup: :crackup: she has a break round 10.30am to 11 ish, then skives again round 3pm ;) don't tell the hospital though :eek: :crackup:
Bl00dy NHS :rolleyes: :crackup: workers

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Aidy said:
Feels like thousands.

I do have a mobile phone, infact I have 3 :eek: I also have 2 e-mail accounts!!! Like Leonard said I work in a hospital and therefore can't answer my mobile phone. Plus unlike Leonard I do actually have to do work between the hours of 9am til 5.30pm :cry: So can't always be on the forum checking my inbox :rolleyes:

The MLR and my Evo are the only things binding Leonard and I together and I try at all times to avoid seeing Leonard in real life :crackup: :crackup:

And by the way Leonard, when you posted this thread I had already read that crap message that you sent me, so up yours :p :moon: :D

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Makes said:

Julie you know me too well ;) :) But I think you will find it is break at 10.45am til about 11.15am. Lunch at 12.50pm til 2pm and then break again at 3.50pm til 4.15pm :D With the odd cheeky look on the forum when everyone has gone out of the lab or I am really on top of my work load :)

I don't think skiving comes into my daily routine, I have a very responsible job saving peoples lives :) So I'll leave the skiving to all you lot that are always doing daily posting on here, during work time :moon: :crackup:

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
You need to get friendly with the head of IT there who could write a script that gets run each night to remove sites you visit from the logs!

Of course, I wouldn't know anything about how to do that ;) :angel:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts