Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and amp;gt; Subject: New Drug Warning
and amp;gt;
and amp;gt; Police warn all male clubbers, partygoers and unsuspecting pub regulars
to
and amp;gt; be more alert and cautious when getting a drink offer from a girl. There
is
and amp;gt; a date rape drug going around called beer and it is generally in liquid
and amp;gt; form. The drug is now being used by female sexual predators at parties
to
and amp;gt; persuade their male victims to have sex with them. The shocking statistic
is
and amp;gt; that beer is available virtually anywhere! All girls have to do is
and amp;gt; persuade a guy to consume a few units of beer and simply ask the guy
home
and amp;gt; for no-strings-attached sex. Men are literally rendered helpless against
and amp;gt; such attacks. After several beers men will often succumb to desires to
and amp;gt; perform sex acts on horrific looking women who they would never normally
be
and amp;gt; attracted to. Men often awaken after being given beer with only hazy
and amp;gt; memories of exactly what has happened to them the night before, just a
vague
and amp;gt; feeling that something bad occurred. At other times these unfortunate men
and amp;gt; might be stung for their life's worth in a familiar scam know as a
and amp;gt; relationship -apparently men are easier victims for this scam after the
and amp;gt; beer has been administered and have already been sexually attacked.
and amp;gt; Please! Forward this to every male you know.......... However, if you
fall
and amp;gt; victim to this insidious drug and the predatory women administering it,
and amp;gt; there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can
and amp;gt; discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank
manner
and amp;gt; with a bunch of similarly affected, like-minded guys. For the nearest
and amp;gt; support group near you just look up 'Pub' in the yellow pages.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
****, wish I'd had this warning 10 years ago. It's too late for me know, 'beer' has ruined my life. Met women, drank 'beer', got into relationship with women, got married, had kids, no chance of a shag... it's all downhill.

Only bright spot is getting it together in my evo when the road finally clears and i manage to get in a good corner.......ah.

You young lads - consider yourself warned. At least put it about whilst you have the chance.

Back to my pipe, slippers and 'beer' to dream about my lost youth........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NIce one :D:D:D:D

You get bought a drink by a bird! lucky buggers it usually cost a fiver before I can sh and amp;g em.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You lot should be also warned that it's not just women that try this method of attack. Certain men that let's say have turned to the dark side, try this aswell. A friend of mine told me a story of how when he went drinking in a pub reccomended by his new work colleagues and got chatting to one of the many blokes drinking there. He went on to tell me that he thought it was odd at the time because there wern't that many women in the pub. Any how this guy keeps buying my mate beer after beer, and they keep on chatting mostly about this guys dress sense 'mostly leather' and how thick and bushy this guys moustache was. By the end of the night my mate can hardly walk so this guy who has hardly drunk a drop offers to take him home. The next thing my mate remmembers he's waking up in his own bed the next morning in some discomfort. He phones me a bit later that day to say how he had a great night, but warns me stay off that beer, it doesn't half make your ass sore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts