Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably been asked hundreds of times before, so apologies for any overlap here:

What is the best (eg most power increase) exhaust system for an Evo VII ?

I have a full Super Drager system, just been to Mike Hill M-Sport and they claim that Magnex are the best for power increase.

Does anyone have any REAL power increase figs for the systems available today ?

What sort of power increase (if any) can I expect from the Super Drager that I have fitted ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mike Hill M-Sport? Is this one of Steve's relations that has set up on his own recently? :D

I have a Magnex full system, inc DP and de-cat, and for £500 for the lot you can't go wrong. When I was choosing between a Blitz Nur Spec R, JP DP and TIC de-cat or full Magnex system Justin did say to me that the Blitz would offer no more power than the Magnex..... No figures though, sorry!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OOPS Typo !!

Meant to say, Mike at Steve Hill M-Sport (Steve Hills Brother and chief mechanic at Steve Hill M-Sports)

Whats the general concensus on the Super Drager system then ? is it poo !!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All the good exhausts will make similar power improvements depending on diameter of pipe!

For the sound and looks the blitz is really nice, to get a better one u have to buy a japanese exhaust other than blitz or hks.
For example the apexi hayabusa is in titanium and very light www.takakaira.co.jp , but you have to find a decat pipe as the magnex one, and a downpipe, as the powerengineering one.

BTW at that price the magnex is very good!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts