Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, firstly if u havent yet read my post in the newbie section then to say hi :smthumbup

my aim at the moment has been to come on here to build up some knowledge of the cars before i rush out and buy one, as that was the mistake i made on my current car (MR2) great cars although wish i had learnt more about them first!

My question at the moment is the sound an evo can produce? what ive always loved about scoobys are there incredible sound, that flat four burble they produce, very deep and aggresive, given a decat and jap exhaust. someone once told me an impreza sounds like a rally car, but an evo is one. (the better car IMO is the evo) which is why im on here! can the evo 5 or 6 (models im after) can they produce a very mean aggresive burble and pop crack as they go along? if so whats the best setup to go for induction kit/exhaust system?

cheers for any help!

Karl

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
No :)

You can make your Evo sound nice with a good map giving banging on the overrun etc but if you want it to sound like a Scoob you will have to just pull one of the plug leads off.

And welcome :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts