Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to get some springs this week,whats the best ones?and how much should I pay
Also,mudflaps,or no mudflaps,what you reckon?
Ta

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dunno about the springs, though eibach are a very pupular choiuce, and at only £150 excellent value for money!

Mudflaps are personal preference, but they do come in handy for keeping stone chips and the like off the rear panels.I`ve got a set of red ones on my Silver 6, a few of my m8`s think they look tacky, the others think they look cool and match the calipers so not at all out of place.

Rich.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
andyevo,

I had Steve Hill M-Sport fit the Eibach springs on my VII and for not much dough the handling is a lot sharper now (|PLS| car looks a lot more squat).

They put the same springs on my V previously - same results.

Cant back to back them with anything on the market as have only had experience of these, but I'd say its a good upgrade.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Andy I've got Eibachs and Ralliart Red mudflaps on my white VI. The Eibachs are worth every penny as it stops a lot of body movement and roll. As for the mud flaps, I don't think I would have bought them but as they are on there, they've grown on me and I now quite like them. I certainly wouldn't take them off as they do prevent a lot of chips from stones etc.

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Think I will go with the eibachs,thanks for the replies,fellas.
Any more views on flaps?still tempting me.
ta ,andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow,
Yet another chance to post a pic of my car with my red mudflaps.....
People must be getting fed up of seeing this now

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice,mate.Look good on white cars,not sure about silver 'uns though .Can you get different colours,or are they only in red?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HKS supersport uprated springs -32mm front / -16mm rear are a better choice than eibachs for trackdays |PLS| loose the flaps!!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.