Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
moses said:
so we used to hear alot about the bermuda triangle when we were kids and in the 80's it was always on tv

and suddenly no one talks about it any more since the 1990 its been 15 yrs, so was it all shite and b-o-l-l-o-c-ks or just a publicity thing
dont no but i wish you would visit it :crackup: :crackup:

;)

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
it's because the guy with the huge electro-magnet which caused all the compass malfunctions has sadly passed away
....he was buried at sea ...but no-one can say exactly where
....although it was somewhere near Bermuda

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
moses said:
so we used to hear alot about the bermuda triangle when we were kids and in the 80's it was always on tv

and suddenly no one talks about it any more since the 1990 its been 15 yrs, so was it all shite and b-o-l-l-o-c-ks or just a publicity thing
It's because everyone disappears, that might have had a story to tell, that was the whole point about the triangle ;) :D

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Makes said:
I thought it was because he had a big nose and wanted to hide it :confused: :confused: :confused:

cor imagine getting swept up in the the triangle with moses and duran :eek: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
:crackup: haha that was so ******* funny jules u nutter u :D lol him and his big nose u mind he walked into something last yr :D and it was all plastered :D

lol probably penfold :D

bex i doubt its real i think it was all crap anyway i used to have massive shorts u mind when the beach fashion from the usa came to the ul :D luminous vests with holes in them and luminous yellow shorts their was a brand called bermuda triangle, it was the skateboarding era when we were kids :D

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
moses said:

i used to have massive shorts u mind when the beach fashion from the usa came to the ul :D luminous vests with holes in them and luminous yellow shorts their was a brand called bermuda triangle, it was the skateboarding era when we were kids :D
What do you mean used to, I heard that's what you still wear :crackup:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bex said:
What do you mean used to, I heard that's what you still wear :crackup:

:crackup: haha no way pal, def no way :D

did leo ever do the robot dance when he was young :D hip hop robot , i was thinking about it this morn, man the idiots in the past thought it was awesome :D

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
moses said:
:crackup: haha no way pal, def no way :D

did leo ever do the robot dance when he was young :D hip hop robot , i was thinking about it this morn, man the idiots in the past thought it was awesome :D
He still does it now, and thinks he is really :coolsm: Haven't got the heart to tell him, it isn't the "in" thing anymore, plus I like it when he looks an idiot :crackup:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bex said:
He still does it now, and thinks he is really :coolsm: Haven't got the heart to tell him, it isn't the "in" thing anymore, plus I like it when he looks an idiot :crackup:

haha :D still wears those dodgy michael jackson single gloves and white socks :crackup:

lol duran yep my mate xlr8 his name is jan :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts